✤ What is it?
✤ When you visited
✤ What you liked and disliked about it
✤ Why do you think it needs improvements?
1. Are there many public places in Vietnam?
Yes,Vietnam is a big and diverse country having a lot of population.Where there is public,there are bound to be public places.\
2. Do you like to exercise in public places such as parks?
Yes,of course.In this way,I get to exercise and also get some fresh air.Moreover,there are many people exercising in the park,which encourages everyone to exercise there.
3. Do older people or younger people like exercising in the public place?
I believe this has nothing to do with age.Parks are good places to exercise for all age groups.The type of exercise may be different but all age groups can be seen exercising in the parks.
4. What measures should governments and individuals take to keep these places clean?
Governments should have trash-cans at regular places and appoint people to regularly clean these bins.People should be educated by the media to keep these places clean.There should be fines for those who litter the place.
5. How to maintain a balance between public places and private houses?
Every colony or society should have its own public place,so that people of that area can come out and socialize with each other.There should be laws for city planners to keep spaces for these public places when they design towns and cities.