✤ Where would you like to go?
✤ Who would you like to go with?
✤ How would you like to spend it?
Holidays can be relaxing holidays in which a person just goes to some different place and lazes around to relieve his stress.
• Holidays can also be hectic in which the whole aim is to do as much sightseeing as possible.
• So for people who otherwise have physically active lives,a relaxing holiday would be perfect.
• But for all others the hectic holiday would be ideal.
• I prefer to see new places and meet new people.
• So,for me a perfect holiday would be full of life.
• I would like to go to Jaipur with my family.
• We would go by train.
• We would go through Pack Travels tour operators..
• They have very reasonable packages for anywhere within India.
• We would stay there for a week and see a lot of places.
• There are a lot of forts and palaces in Jaipur.
• We will see the HawaMahal,JantarMantar,City Palace,Maharani Palace and Amer fort.
• We would also do a lot of shopping there.
• I have heard that every December there is a handicraft fair there which has handicrafts from different areas of Rajasthan.
• I would buy some handicrafts from there.
• I would buy some souvenirs for my friends.
• There is also a ChokhiDhani place there just like Haveli where many artists display the culture and tradition of Rajasthan.
• The entry ticket includes the traditional Rajasthani meal.
• I would enjoy that also.
• It would be a perfect holiday for me.
• Holidays break the monotony of day-to-day life.
• They bring mental and physical relaxation.
• They help us to recharge our batteries and come back to work with added energy.
1. Do people in your country like to spend holidays abroad or at home?
India is a diverse country.There is a lot to see and do in India.People in my country like to spend holidays by visiting many places in India,and also abroad.It also depends on their pocket and the time they can afford for holidaying.There is so much diversity within India that it seems like visiting a foreign country at times.For example,if a person from the north India,visits the South,he experiences different culture,different food,different language and enjoys himself at the fraction of cost of what he would spend on visiting a foreign country.
2. What are the benefits of spending the holiday abroad and in own country?Which one do you prefer?
Holidays abroad are a much broader experience of a new culture,food and language.But domestic holidays are easier on the pocket and also very beneficial in many ways.Holidays abroad are also a status symbol,as they can be afforded by few people.Holidaying in ones own country is safer than holidaying abroad.I prefer holidaying abroad,but it seems like sour grapes for the time being.
3. What do we have to arrange before going to holiday?
We have to arrange a lot of things.We must see that the rail,road or air tickets have been confirmed.Then we must also find out about the weather of that place and pack our clothes accordingly.We must also make a list of places to visit in that place.A well planned holiday can have pleasant memories for a lifetime.